Monday 9 October 2017

Day 1. 9th October 2017 sub ste.

Day 1.

I have been instructed by Mistress  to keep a daily blog, I’m not sure how entertaining I will be, but instructed is to obey. OF Course, as it should be.

Last week Mistress Eleanor set up a list of 10 things for me to do, I unacceptably was unable to complete the tasks in said time and as it was three days overdue I was instructed to complete a  punishment three times. Without going into too many details it is fair to say I regret letting Mistress down. 
Today I woke up at a little past 6 allowing me time to shower and apply varnish and wear ladies underwear, black today as it’s a Monday this seems appropriate.
After yesterdays punishment my bottom and nipples and penis are sore. It is certainly is a reminder   I got a few funny looks as I walked through work today, Maybe my walking was a little more cautious lol.

This evening it is my aim to complete as many of the tasks set, so I can move on from the punishment as my is certainly being tested and the bruises and cuts are starting to mount up.

Punishing Oneself is mentally tasking, you never want to, nor should you, let down your Mistress but the commitment is harder than when being punished by someone else. Self preservation kicks in lol. 

Sub ste.

No comments:

Post a Comment