Tuesday 10 October 2017

Day 2 10th October 2017.

So today I was up early at 6 to make sure I completed my nails to the best of my ability for Mistress. 



Today also being Tuesday I have completed Mistress tasks. 
 I used a whole brand new roll and bound very tight. I also put my trousers back on which I usually don’t. I decided to get my cleaning done so I have more time tonight to complete tasks. 

As I used more tape and nouns tight and was moving a lot I noticed the tape a lot more tonight. I also left the tape on longer than an hour. I have to admit that was partially selfish as I do like being in chastity as you know. I just feel more dedicated and owned in chastity and the feeling that I can’t play no matter how much I want to I find extremely satisfying and exciting. 


I simply must get my ten tasks completed ASAP. 

Time to start. 

No comments:

Post a Comment