Monday 14 November 2016

Dear Diary - Day Eight

It doesn’t seem like a week, but it must be.

It seems like ages since Mistress Eleanor told my wife, but I’ve been told nothing of her reaction.  I don’t know if that is good or bad.  Possibly a bit of both?

What I do know is that Mistress Eleanor said I was a “good girl”.  Her exact words.  I blushed with pride although I am careful to know my place.  I do not want to have a fall.

Apart from housework required to keep Mistress Eleanor’s premises clean, tidy and functional I spend a lot of time in the kitchen helping PS cook.  PS is an interesting person and I’m glad we are getting on well.  Yes she bosses me about and I have to do a lot of menial tasks for her, but she always says something nice to me, even if it is just to compliment me on being a sissy.

There has been a subtle change.  Just like I have to keep my dick in my panties (not that I have an chance of getting it out from under all these old fashioned and very restrictive female undergarments I am required to wear) PS tells me she is now required to wear panties when I’m around.  She says it’s to safe guard her virginity.  Hmmm, I’m not sure of that. 

But it does mean she talks about her panties while we are together.  It’s all rather intimate, but actually I quite enjoy it.  It is lovely to hear her speak about a topic so close to my heart.

It was while I was absentmindedly standing with my oven gloves on waiting for the timer to go that PS did something most unexpected.  She walked up to me, her strong hands grasping my elbows, pinning my arms to my side and dragged me to her so she could kiss me.  On the lips.  Before I knew it her tongue was forcing its way inside my mouth and I found myself eagerly letting her invade me.  Before I knew it she had finished and backed off releasing me, a string of salvia joining use for a while until it broke too. I felt dizzy and almost stumbled in my high heels.  Her taste and spit lingered in my mouth, a strange mix of flavours, complex and ever changing, some pleasant and some, perhaps less so. “That’s for being a good girl” she smiled.  Then the timer went off.

Composing myself as best I could I opened the oven and retrieved the roast.  What the hell had just happened?  After placing the roast on the carver, cook approached with a big chef’s knife.  “Stand aside sissy if you don’t want to get bits trimmed off” her tone was mock menacing, but I squealed and minced out of the way.  Had I dreamt it?  Had she really kissed me?  Was that allowed?  I suddenly felt bad for having let her kiss me.  What kind of slut lets someone kiss them like that?  So intimately?  A French kiss no less.  Then I giggled.  A French kiss for a French maid.   Sneaking a glance at cook I suddenly blushed.  She’d kissed me!  I’d been kissed!  It felt like my first time.  Oh my, maybe I would get pregnant?

Dear, dear diary, am I stupid sissy or what?

After serving dinner and then clearing up, it was time for my main meal of the day.  Cook had some of the roast, well, rather a lot of the roast, not that I wanted any of it, but I was hungry.  I was having salad, Pink Asian Noodle Salad.

This vegan recipe has the following ingredients:

Half a carrot
Half a raw beetroot
Half small cabbage
120g slivered almonds
100g crispy noodles (Chang’s)
Dressing: 40g each of apple cider vinegar, pure Maple syrup, olive oil, gluten free tamari (or soya sauce if tamari hard to find) and 2tsp sesame oil

Preparation:

Chop all vegetables to desired size (a few seconds in one of those whizz things works a treat)
Add dressing carefully stir in (can use whizz on reverse setting for a few seconds on a low speed)

Transfer to bowl and add in almonds and noodles just before serving.

No comments:

Post a Comment