Sunday 27 November 2016

Dear Diary – Day Twenty

My ex-wife has said if I’m to be her maid she wants a French sissy maid, so...

Je suis une fille



I also learnt that “going down” is what is expected regardless and shouldn’t expect any reciprocation.


But you never know... I keep on hoping.  

However I really enjoy being able to forego my pleasure while giving all my focus to my partner who has trusted me with this very important and intimate task.  Anyone who wants to perform oral sex is putting their partner above themselves.  It is easy for me to revel and enjoy this selfless act.  I love spending time driving my superior wild with sexual pleasure without receiving anything in return.  You never know, I might reap a few rewards from performing this deed, beyond the warm inner glow of a job well down and cleansing facial of pussy juice.

I also learnt if you don’t use lube it hurts.




Lots of lesson.  I knew these things and only that last one caught me out and spoilt the big favour, my greater reward.

No comments:

Post a Comment