Friday 18 November 2016

Dear Diary - Day Twelve

"Why are your lips blue Marcia?"  PS was insistent, her physical bulk blocking any hope I had of running and hiding, not that running in heels was an option.  Slowly I let her coax it out of me, something she enjoyed doing.  Go on.  What happened next? Really.  And... Or just pausing and letting an embarrassing silence engulf me so that I needed to say more to fill the space she had lured me into.  She got out all the details and more.  She even made me say that I enjoyed sucking cock.  And when I'd said that she started laughing.  It was a suppressed laugh that started to erupt, to boil over, to cum, to ejaculate all over me.  A great belly laugh.  A laugh mixing scorn, derision, pity and most of all aimed at me, what I'd done and how I felt about it.  And she just wouldn't stop laughing and it got louder and louder and I felt like crying, my cheeks hot with embarrassment.

Then Mistress Eleanor was there, restoring order.  She told PS to fetch the cane.  I saw fear mixed with excitement in PS' eyes.  Mistress had PS strip and bend over the table.  Swish. Sting.  Squeal.  Mistress caned PS' enormous backside, angry red welts appearing.

"Please Mistress Eleanor, please stop, please."

"Nonsense" came her reply.

"But it's not..."

"She's enjoying this you imbecile!"  Mistress Eleanor silenced my pleas.  And I noticed PS was trying to hump the table edge now, her thighs glistening and trembling.  Oh my I then realised what was happening, PS was having an orgasm.

"It was my fault PS was laughing, Mistress.  I was the cause."  I felt quiet stupid saying this now.  My voice was small and weak, just how I felt.

Mistress looked at me as PS attempted to regain her composure and get dressed.

"So you expect to be punished, do you Marcia?"

The look of horror would have answered her question, but I knew what was expected of me.

I curtsied and said "If I have in any way displeased You, Mistress, then please correct me as You see fit."  I then stood, head bowed awaiting my fate.

Mistress laughed.  "Well I for one really enjoyed that."  She flexed her arm, still holding the cane.

"And I really enjoyed it too." PS smiled as I looked at her with a mixture of embarrassment and astonishment.

Still laughing, Mistress announced that no correction was needed.  Of course she added "this time" to the end of statement.  "In fact you are to be rewarded.  PS, give this naughty little blue lipped cocksucker a spanking."

Eek.

And that gentle reader, is why I am kneeling to write this diary entry and not sitting down.

No comments:

Post a Comment