Saturday 12 November 2016

Dear Diary - Day Six

So, who is Mistress Eleanor going to believe?  Her cook, a real female, or the new scullery maid who is just a sissy?  As it was I didn't even have the chance to tell my side of the story.  PS said I'd forced myself on her.  At least I know what PS stands for now, not that it makes me feel any better.  Oh dear.  

It was late the next day that Mistress Eleanor announced her verdict.  Since I'd assaulted PS, she could decide my punishment.  At that PS had gone all coy, perhaps feeling guilty for getting me in trouble.  Twenty smacks was my verdict.

Eek!

"10 on ur disgusting dick and 10 on ur small prune balls" we're her actual words in the strange manner of her speaking.

EEK!!!

Mistress Eleanor ordered me to strip as PS picked up a wooden spoon with a wicked gleam in her eye.

Seeing my erection Mistress Eleanor commented that she didn't understand why my wife let me retain such a useless thing.  PS laughed and said looking at me "to remind u what a pathetic no good little sissy girly u are with a tiny maggot of a dick."

I could only nod in agreement as I prepared for the worst, or so I thought.

But no, afterwards Mistress Eleanor announced she was going to tell my wife how I had forced her poor innocent cook to let me engage her in oral sex.  Cook said it was the worst oral sex she had ever had.  Mistress Eleanor replied that it was the first time anyone had ever been depraved enough to go down on her.  Cook or rather pigshit said it had been fantastic.



No comments:

Post a Comment