Tuesday 22 November 2016

Dear Diary – Day Sixteen

Oh my, dear, dear diary my head is still spinning.  It’s just like I was sixteen and went on my first date.

I suppose the wait had put me in a bit of an emotional state and I was just so relieved to see PS that, well, all I can say is good thing for chastity.

PS looked lovely, she’d had her hair done and was wearing some makeup, although nowhere near as elaborately as Mistress Eleanor had done my hair and face.  PS was also dressed in a nice blouse and black pants and flats.  I was embarrassed by my height and even though PS’ blouse was bright it faded in comparison to my colourful frock.  PS didn’t seem to mind and if anything seemed to be very pleased in how I was turned out.

On the ride out we both sat in the back and she put her hand on my knee and let it travel up my thigh till by the time  we got to our destination she had my hem pushed up exposing my stocking tops.  I should have stopped her, but it felt so nice feeling her hand on my leg.  Luckily I was able to rearrange myself before getting out.
Once we got to our table PS teased me about how heads had been turning as people checked me out.  I blushed and was glad we had a table off to the side.

PS ordered for me, which was unexpected.  I was to have the vegetable consommé followed by the char grilled prawns with a tartar dipping sauce.  No dessert, no wine (I would have died for just a single glass of rosé).  PS said I had to watch my figure as she liked a skinny bitch.  I said at least she wasn’t trying to get me drunk and she replied that she didn’t need to and I blushed as I sipped my sparkling water.  For herself PS ordered the mini tartlets for an entree to be followed by Beef Wellington with an Eton Mess for dessert.  She was drinking soda.  It was great to see her with such a good appetite.

The food was wonderful and the conversation was delightful.  PS told me as I was just about to pop a prawn in my mouth that they were the maggots of the sea.  Oh my gosh.  I immediately blushed and then quickly finished putting the prawn in my mouth so it didn’t drip cum down my front.  But I was too bothered to chew and just held it in my mouth as PS looked at me a laughed “Your expression is priceless!”  She also said she noticed how much I was enjoying the dipping sauce.  Dripping sauce more like if I wasn’t careful.

As I watched PS eat her dessert I was a bit jealous as it looked nice, even if a bit messy.  She told me it was just delicious and asked if I was still hungry.  I said yes and she said good.  I was going to pull a face, but her smile really won me and my heart melted.

After letting our dinner settle PS took me upstairs where there was a bar and a dance floor.  It was quiet and so we had a slow dance together.  Given out height differences, I had my arms around her neck while she had her hands around my waist, regularly letting them slip down to squeeze my bottom or thighs.  It made me feel giddy and wasn’t helped by how she’d mash her chest into me.  The combination of her touch, the intimacy of our contact, the smell of her hair and perfume, the music and movement as we gently swayed around the dance floor really was intoxicating and I was glad she had not let me have any wine.

When the tempo picked up she told me to keep dancing while she went and sat down to watch.

Oh my gosh.  Luckily there were a few others on the dance floor and I could kind of follow their lead.  It helped to have a swishy dress and I ended up doing a bit of a can can thing before she came back onto the floor to grab me, telling me off, in a mock voice, for showing off my knickers.  Eek, remembering how frilly they were I blushed and muttered that I hoped no one had seen them.  PS said she’d seen them and it was enough for her to know I was one of those kinds of girls who like to flash their undies.  The way she carried on, even though I knew it was only pretending, I was sure I was looking at another spanking.

Back in our transport, her hand was back on my thigh, above my stockings resting on my bare flesh, my frock was pushed up and anyone looking would have got an eyeful for sure.  Lucky it was dark.

PS asked me if I expected to fuck on a first date.  I said oh no and that I couldn’t and that made her laugh and she said that she could and would.


And, dear diary, all modesty permits me to say is that she did.  She got my knickers down round my ankles with hardly any effort although I did try and resist for a few seconds.  Then she bent me over her bed and had her wicked way with me.  I’m a bit sore, but I’m in love.  

No comments:

Post a Comment