Monday 21 November 2016

Dear Diary – Day Fifteen

After all the ups and downs of the past two weeks a date with PS sounded a wonderful release.  I immediately thought that it would be a straight date, silly me.  It was to be as besties. Girl besties.
Being put in the friend zone was typical for me, and I suppose I expected nothing else if I was being realistic, but well, I had let my imagination get away a bit.

Still, it was to be dinner and a dance.  Dinner sounded good, but I’m not sure about the dancing?  In high heels?  Eek!

Mistress Eleanor had me bathe and scrubbed pink and totally hairless.  She said I looked like a horrible worm, which reminded her...

Not taking any chances the chastity device was fitted first.  Mistress commented that it would soon be time to go to a smaller size.  I’m not sure if that is good or bad news.

Then there was a corset which she pulled in tight, narrowing my waist but thankfully giving support to my heavy DD bosom, which, while fake, was not nearly the size of PS’ bust.  I was not sure if this was good or bad either.  My natural little B cup boobies felt squashed and deflated, a bit like my ego.

Beautiful sheer stockings attached to suspenders on the corset.  I wiggled my painted toenails in delight and was about to slip my feet into my heels when Mistress reminded me that panties go on first.  Silly me.  She gave me a pair of very frilly panties to wear.  Oh dear, I hope no one see me in these.  Just putting them on had me blushing the same colour.
I had to sit very still while Mistress applied make-up, fixed what I can only say was an elaborate wig and finished me off with various items of costume jewellery, including a choker.  I know applying lipstick to me is no different to applying lipstick to a pig, but, looking in the mirror I had to say I looked rather attractive.  Perhaps a bit showy, well, very showy.  “Mutton dressed as lamb” sprang to mind, but at least I was dressed.  Eh...

Where is my dress?  I looked at Mistress Eleanor who stood admiring her handiwork.  “Ready?” she asked.  Oh no, I can’t go out like this, just in undies, nice undies, but still undies.  I suppose people drop their kids off at school in their pyjamas these days so going to dinner in your undies might be the new thing.  I nodded okay.

“Well, let’s get you frocked.”  Relief, horror and shock washed through me as Mistress Eleanor presented me with the most beautiful dress to wear.  I was lucky to have her to help me get into it and I would sure need help getting out of it.  I loved it.  It was swishy and Mistress had me do some twirls which I finished with a proper curtsey as I said thank you.


No comments:

Post a Comment