Sunday 13 November 2016

Dear Diary – Day Seven

The pain from the punishment to my genitals faded fast, but the embarrassment of having had my little bits so mistreated by PS lived on as did the memory of having my face fucked by her cunt.  I found I just couldn’t get the sight, smell and taste out of my mind.

Of course none of that helped knowing that Mistress Eleanor was going to tell my wife what I’d done.

The day dragged.  It was one thing for my wife to have lovers so it’s not an issue of infidelity.  No, much worse, she would be told I had assaulted the cook, raped her with my lips, tongue and mouth.

It didn’t help that I had to work in the kitchen.  The cook acted all innocent as if nothing had happened, but occasionally kept on giving me sly looks and licking her lips looking at me, or at least I thought she did.  She also kept her spoon handy.  I tried to put it all behind me and acted as polite and courteous as I could.  It wasn’t easy, but I managed and as time went on I started to relax and then just when I’d forgotten, there was a message to check Twitter.  Mistress Eleanor had not just told my wife, but had released my diary for the whole world to see.


No comments:

Post a Comment