Thursday 10 November 2016

Dear Diary - Day Four

High light of the day was being called into Mistress’ presence to massage Her feet, other than that I was ignored.

The oil I was given to use was by The Body Shop and was Thai lemongrass.  It smelt heavenly.  Mistress slipped off Her shoes and gave me one foot at a time.  I concentrated on kneading Her soles and rubbing her whole foot, tugging each little pinkie and massaging her ankles and calves.  This was fun, but I so wanted to rest Her foot in my crotch and hope for a little friction, but no luck, not that I would have felt much under the girdle I am required to wear.  At least it is keeping me in shape, which is more than I can say for the cook, she is fat.  I suppose it’s an occupational hazard, but she’s such a pig.  Lucky she has a nice personality.  I suppose you need to have if you look like a pig.

 

Then there was something I found strangely mortifying – a finger nail inspection!  Oh my gosh, it’s just like I was a school girl.  All I could think was that I hoped I passed.

Final task of interest was typing up some cocktail recipes.  I recognised them as the type of drink my wife would like and thought about her enjoying herself, drinking cocktails on her cruise.  Only problem is I recalled how flirtatious she gets when she’s tipsy.  Mistress Eleanor didn’t need to say anything, I knew She would be sending the recipes through to my wife with that aim in mind.

Classic Sidecar

37.5ml Hennessey
12.5ml Cointreau
25ml Lemon Juice
12.5ml Sugar Syrup (gomme)

Sidecar Named Desire

25ml Hennessey
12.5ml Limoncette
12.5ml Peach Liqueur
6.5ml Apricot Brandy
25ml Lemon Juice

6.5ml Sugar Syrup (gomme)

No comments:

Post a Comment