Friday 11 November 2016

Dear Diary - Day Five

Oh my gosh. Oh my gosh! I'm in so much trouble.  How could this have happened?  It all started so good with Mistress saying She was enjoying having me here.

Cook was being exceptionally nice to me although I think she might have been a bit jealous as she did refer to me as Mistress' pet a few times.  I thought she was just teasing, like when she calls me sissy or girly.  She knows I like it.

But she trapped me.  You have to remember she weighs over two hundred pounds all most double my size.  Oh dear the downside of being a skinny bitch (in the kitch). What started out as teasing turned to harassment as she kept swatting me on the bottom with her big wooden spoon.  It didn't hurt (thank goodness for girdles and panties and petticoats and skirts and aprons) but it was the symbolism that frightened me.  Then she started trying to grope me.  Well there is nothing much to feel top or bottom with me so she probably found that frustrating.  But then she said she would sit on me if I didn't do her.  I had no idea what she meant.  She wanted to know if I was Jewish or Muslim.  Of course not.  Then you won't mind eating some pork she replied.  Then I knew what she meant and ewww or yucky or goodness, please no.

She lifted up her work shift and lay down on the floor, legs open, knees up.  I never realised she was naked under her simple uniform, I'd naively assumed she'd be clothed or rather confined like me, but no, there it all was looking at me.  And there was a lot of it.

I didn't want to but I felt mesmerised and knelt down between the canyon of her thighs as her monstrous cunt drew me in.  It was as if it pulsated and with each beat served to suck me closer until my face was just inches away and the smell, or rather stench, sent a new wave of revulsion through me further overpowering me and causing me to fall forward my face landing with a splash between her cunt lips and what was like a tidal wave of mucus and vaginal secretions washed over my face.  I had no alternative but to swallow her fluids and then lick suck and eat the fleshy, fishy mess that was her cunt along with bits of who knows what that came into my mouth, stray pubs, dabs of tissue perhaps, other matter, I have no idea, I just kept at it. Disgusting.  It was disgusting.  I was disgusting doing this.  Doing this while my little maggot tried its best to swell and erect in the tight confines of my girdle.

Then she started to orgasm, each time crushing my head and face in between her enormous thighs and vulva, drowning in yet more of her bodily fluids.  

Trapped and smothered like this I lost all track of time, wishing only that I could cum to, but then...

"PIGSHIT!!!"

No comments:

Post a Comment