Wednesday 30 November 2016

Dear Diary – Day Twenty Four


The next day I found myself in a hospital bed, safely secured in, being attended to by Nurse Eleanor.



I was sore and bruised but nothing seemed overly damaged except...

“Yes, that was rather mean of her to do that, stomp on your delicate little maggot.  I’ve saved your balls, eh testicles, for now...Which is good as she’s coming back to string you up by them.”

Nurse Eleanor smiled at my confused look of horror and anticipation.

“But your dick, eh penis, um, you know what I mean... Well, only time will tell.  Amputation might be necessary, but for now we’ll just keep it tightly bandaged up and hope gangrene sets in, eh, I mean doesn’t set in.”  Nurse Eleanor laughed off her mistake.


“You just lay there and get some rest.  You’re not going anywhere.” 

No comments:

Post a Comment