Monday 28 November 2016

Dear Diary - Day Twenty Two

I found myself in the back of a car.  With my dress up and over my head I felt like I was in a sack from the waste up.  Below the waist were just my frilly panties, fishnets and high heels.  I felt exposed.

Strong hands had put me here and fastened a seat belt around me.  Someone sat next to me.  Their large hand rested on my thigh, its presence both threatening and comforting.  I tried to relax by practising my yoga breathing technique.  Pause.  Breath in 5,4,3,2,1.  Pause.  Breath out 8,7,6,5,4,3,2,1.  Pause.

The voices sounded deep and masculine.  Possibly Jamaican?  Everything was muffled under my skirt.

The car journey seemed to take a long time, I had no idea where we were when the car finally came to a stop and I was bundled out.  I could feel the cool air on my legs, but then the real nightmare began.

I was stripped.

I mean all my clothes cut off me.  Everything.  A bright light was shined in my eyes, blinding me.  Naked I was pushed forward, spun round, almost fell, was grabbed again and shoved along until I was picked up and lowered into a pit.

There was a clang as something metal closed.   

There was just dirt.

I was alone.

Slowly some limited vision came back.  There was a metal grill above me, silhouetted in the moonlight.  It must be getting near morning.  There were some blankets on the floor, but I could sense they weren’t very clean.  There was a bucket in the corner and I guess that was to serve as a toilet.

About midday a bottle of water and loaf of bread was dropped down through the grate.  If I hadn’t been hungry and thirsty...

And I was left there all day. 

And I wasn’t very happy.

And I don't know what's going to happen to me, but I don't think it's going to be good...

No comments:

Post a Comment