Thursday 24 November 2016

Dear Diary – Day Eighteen

More Twitter drudgery and housework, still, it’s not so bad I guess.  Mustn’t grumble, no one’s listening.

Then I remembered in my room was a music player and head phones with instructions that if I was having problem, just lay down and listen to this self help Hypnotic Hypnosis  recording.  Seems easy enough.  

There was a warning sticker: 

DANGEROUS HYPNOSIS FEMINIZATION FILE CURSE BEWARE!!! 
YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED.  

But that’s just one of those stand legal mumbo jumbo fine print silly things that I’m not even going to bother reading.  I stopped at second word.  Rubbish, how can hypnosis be dangerous to a strong minded person like me?


Well, I’ve listened to it twice now.  Doesn’t seem to have any effect on me as I expected, but maybe that’s because I’m a submissive girl.  I will listen to again as it was relaxing, reassuring, reaffirming.  Maybe it would be good to listen to it each day?

No comments:

Post a Comment