Sunday 20 November 2016

Dear Diary – Day Fourteen

The highlight of the day was being visited by my wife.  She told me I’m to refer to her as my ex-wife, but that we will still be friends.  She also told me that she intends to employ me as her sissy maid and possibly even sissy secretary once my training is completed.  She also said that her niece has agreed to contribute money towards my training as a Xmas present.  My ex-wife thought that was very nice of her niece and I had to agree that it was a lovely present although I was a bit apprehensive about knowing that her niece knew I was being trained as a sissy maid.  Don’t be silly, is all my ex-wife told me, she thinks you’ll make an excellent sissy maid and when I told her about you being a sissy secretary she thought that was wonderful and that she might have an employment opportunity for you.  She says where she works they are always turning over secretaries due to the clients sweeping them off their feet.  That wouldn’t be a problem with you, sweetie.  I squirmed uncomfortably at this and its implications, both good and bad.

My ex-wife congratulated me on the two week’s training I had already completed and that she understood Mistress Eleanor was pleased with my behaviour.  She went on to say that she had noticed a marked improvement in me, that I was more obedient, submissive and docile; all a good characteristics in a sissy.


Her final comment to me was that she had heard PS wanted to take me out on a date.

No comments:

Post a Comment