Tuesday 15 November 2016

Dear Diary – Day Nine

I was hoping for a day off, but even when Mistress Eleanor didn’t have any specific tasks for me, there were enough other duties to keep me busy.

I was still in anguish to know if my wife knew about my indiscretion.  Surely she must by now.  I can’t imagine Mistress Eleanor not telling her...

Perhaps I was wrong.  She knew and didn’t care.  Maybe she had more important things to concern her?  I suppose I will know soon enough.

Besides, I was also feeling very frustrated and conflicted about chastity.  I wanted a chance to cum but I didn’t want to.  I dare not ask in case permission was granted.  I also knew any permission would have a penalty attached and I’m not sure I was ready for that.

And I had Cook to contend with.  My attitude to her was all over the place.  Why had she kissed me? Was she teasing or being friendly.  Why had I let her kiss me, not that I felt I could have stopped her.  I am sure there would have been consequences if I’d tried.  As it was I just couldn’t help myself.  Worse I wanted her tongue in my mouth again.  There was nothing for it but to ask.

“Please Ma’am may I kiss you?” I asked politely as I could, even dropping a curtsey.  PS looked at me and smiled, but didn’t immediately answer.  “Please...” I whispered.
“Rose bud.”

What?  Was this a pet name for me?  But her tone was not that of friendship but of instruction.

She turned round, lifted her shift and dropped her voluminous knickers.  Her hands then spread her fat arse cheeks.  “You may kiss me there, Marcia, and no quick peck either; I want a proper kiss on my ring.”


I hesitated a second and then got on my knees, my face to her bum.  The smell wasn’t pleasant, but it wasn’t that bad.  I paused, breathing in her perfume, my breath would have warmed her hole until I slowly moved my lips, puckering up and placing a kiss on the target. I moved my lips gently, kissing her rose bud.  My kiss finished, I found I could not move away.  Instead I let my tongue flick out, rimming round her hole, properly tasting her.  I licked, I kissed again.  I used my tongue to probe and French kiss her asshole.  Oh my gosh this was disgusting!  What was I doing?  She only said to kiss it but here I am snogging her smelly bum hole and enjoying it.  I was.  Maybe that was what I found disgusting, I was enjoying getting acquainted with Pigshit’s arsehole.

No comments:

Post a Comment