Monday 21 November 2016

Dear Diary – Day Fifteen Bis

Well, this sucks.  As time goes on I start to feel that I’ve been stood up.  Mistress had me ready at 5:30 for 6 and so I was already waiting.  But 6 became 6:30 and fashionably late had long passed as an excuse and I was getting worried.  Had my date had an accident?  Was she okay?  Surely she would contact me? 

Nothing.  Silence.  Poop!

Then I started to think this was just some mean trick they were playing on me.  All of them scheming together.  Hmpff!

But if that was the case why had Mistress Eleanor put so much time in to getting me ready?

It was with this toxic mix of thoughts swimming around in the void of my mind that started to drag me under and drown me in fetid emotions of dismay, abandonment and misery.

No.  Look on the bright side.  I was all dressed up in these lovely clothes .  I got frocked, I giggled.  So then I stood up and did some little swishy twirls from side to side and wiggled my hips and acted coy and then nearly jumped out of my corset as I heard PS say “You ready then, girlie?”  Oh my, how long had she been there watching me? 


Eek.  Time to go!

No comments:

Post a Comment