Wednesday 16 November 2016

Dear Diary – Day Ten

Today I was in for a shock.

It all started when my alarm went off at four in the morning.  Mistress Eleanor controls when my alarm goes off, but it still was very early.  I quickly washed and dressed, doing my toilet as best I could in my cramped accommodation under the stairs.  The door to my cupboard, as that was what my room effectively was, no more than a closet, was electronically controlled by Mistress as well and released at a time associated with the alarm.  It looked like I was in for a busy day.  I know it would be no good to grumble, not that I would dream of doing so, but still, I, more than most, need my beauty sleep.

The instruction was simple enough; I was to clean the dungeon.  Actually I didn’t know Mistress Eleanor’s house had such a thing, but I wasn’t surprised.  It was all rather theatrical except that as I looked at the various things they were all real enough, no make believe fairy tale dungeon here, this was the real thing.  It was scary.  It was a mess.  I can see why I had to start so early.  I did my best to put things away, everything seemed to have a place.  I dusted and polished.  Did I say there was a lot of stuff?  There was.  The last thing was mopping the floor.  Strangely I felt compelled to do this on my hands and knees.

Somehow I managed a bit of fruit for breakfast before giving the house a quick tidy up ready for an important visitor who I was told, was expected at 9.  And I was there to greet her, trying to look neat and professional.  Her name was Miss Legs and I feared she took an instant dislike to me. 

While serving refreshments I was careful to keep my eyes averted, but it was hard, Miss Legs did have very nice legs.  


With Mistress Eleanor she was discussing a session they planned for midday.  I avoided eavesdropping which might have been a mistake.

Anyway, with Mistress Eleanor’s specific instructions and guidance I helped the two ladies get ready.  While normally I would have treated this as an opportunity to ogle, I kept myself very respectful and was mainly fetching and folding and removing various items of apparel, some of which, indeed most if not all of it made me very jealous that I was not allowed to wear such fine things or powerful things.

Simultaneously we all looked at the clock: midday.  The doorbell chimed.  No tradesman’s entrance for this caller or victim as I think I heard one of the ladies call him.  I turned to go to the door, but Mistress told me to wait and waved her foot at me to stand down.  

The clock ticked.  Five minutes passed and the bell rang again.  “Go” was the simple command that had me leave to answer the door.

Oh my gosh, if it wasn’t you know who from that side of British politics it was a damn good likeness, a spitting image as they used to say.  Why was I not surprised when he got down on the front step in his posh suit, muttering that his name was blue maggot and calling me Miss and that he was expected as he proceeded to crawl into the house?  What a maggot!  I felt like kicking him as he slithered past.

Down he crept; he knew the way, down to dungeon. 

Miss Legs and Mistress Eleanor strode over him, stepping on him, kicking him somewhat cruelly.  I longed to cheer them on, but kept quiet.

As he neared the dungeon door Miss Legs told him to strip.  It was funny watching him wriggle about, trying to take off his clothes, on my nice clean floor – if I’d have known I would have left a dirty patch, with Mistress’ permission of course.  Mistress Eleanor told me to pick up his things and put them in the outside garbage bin.   As I picked up the last item I noticed his tiny penis was actually blue.  None of my business I thought as I took his things and pushed them in down into the bin, making sure they got mixed in with all the other rubbish.   

After that little thrill, I busied myself with remaining housework, which was mainly clearing away the spent refreshments and setting the formal table for dinner and starting to prepare the various courses.  Cook was having a day off but had prepared a number of things and left detailed instructions.

A few hours passed, a time which was punctuated by faint screams, and then I was summoned.  With some trepidation I went down into the dungeon.  Mistress Eleanor looked at me and smiled.  “We need your help, Marcia” she said sweetly.  

“Yes Ma’am” I curtsied on full alert.  

“Miss Legs tells me blue maggot here expects relief and we don’t want to disappoint him.”  I looked at Miss Legs trying to work out what was required.  I then snuck a glance blue maggot and was horrified to see his blue penis twitching in some semblance of an erection.  

“Yes, we think that is only fair after all the trouble he has gone to in so rightly fucking the country.”  Fair I thought?  Lies, fucks us up and then leaves.  

“We said he could have anything, and do you know what he asked for Marcia?”  

“No Ma’am?” Oh dear I was getting worried...

“A blow job” said Mistress Eleanor.

“A head job” said Miss Legs.

Then in unison they said “He wants his filthy disgusting maggot sucked off.”  I didn’t like the way they were looking at me.

Mistress Eleanor smiled at me. 

Miss Legs expected to hear me plead and beg.

I went and did it.

No, no, no.  But I’m such a sissy a mean word or look from Mistress Eleanor would have me in tears.  I couldn’t imagine not doing my best to please her in this dungeon with all its various instruments of torture.  I also guessed that a blow job from someone like me would be the last thing he wanted.  On second thoughts, probably not.  The dirty bugger!

So yes I did it.  He never got really hard and Mistress Eleanor told me to stop after about a minute, telling him that was all he was going to get for now.

As I went to leave Miss Legs stopped me, saying the poor sissy has smudged her makeup.  She told me to close my eyes while she fixed me up, reapplying my lip gloss as she had me pucker up for her.

It wasn’t till much later that I found she had in fact applied dye to my lips which were now the same colour as blue maggot’s maggot.

That was probably the best part of the day, as you see dear diary, as I served dinner to Miss Legs and Mistress Eleanor I found that they had been joined by a third companion: my wife.


It was then she announced that she was pregnant.


No comments:

Post a Comment